Different product has a different warranty period. Please refer to the respective product pages to see the number of years of warranty coverage.
Limits of warranty:
1. The warranty is for parts replacement only and does not include labour or shipping costs associated with the repair.
2. The warranty will be null and void if:
- damaged to the product due to exceeding the manufacturers recommended maximum load limits.
- water damage, physical damage, incorrect charging or use of charger other than provided by Moov8 and power surge.
- the battery has overheated or been stored at a temperature above 40 degrees C or below -20 degrees C.
- use the product for any commercial activities including but not limited to, delivery, renting, sub-leasing, courier business.
- the product has not been regularly maintained and serviced.
- damage incurred by man-made causes or accidents.
- any modification to the product.
- the product has been dissembled or repaired by an unqualified mechanic.
- damage caused including but not limited to assembly, transportation, transit in courier, loading/ unloading, etc.
Proof of purchase is required for any warranty claim.